QUALIFICATIONS AND SCREENING OF SECURITY PERSONNEL
Minvets, Inc., screens and employs security personnel with the following minimum and standard qualifications:
- Filipino Citizen
- At least High school graduate
- Physically and mentally fit
- Not less than 21 years old but not more than 30 years old
- At least 5’ feet and 5 inches in height
- Must be duly licensed by PNP-SAGSD
- Must be registered with Social Security System, Philhealth and with Taxpayer’s Identification number
- Must have Neuro-psychiatric clearance and medical certificate issued by specialists
- Must have clearances from Barangay captain, NBI, Prosecutor’s Office, Municipal Trial Court or Regional Trial Court and Bureau of Prisons
- Must have surety/fidelity bond of at least P10,000
Note: Interested applicant may report to the office and bring your 201 file and other requirements.
In addition, a potential security personnel must be of unquestionable honesty and trustworthiness, such that no amount of money or other inducements would be a temptation to betray the company or the client where he will be assigned. The applicant should expect to undergo background checks, which would typically be intensive on a level commensurate with the sensitivity of the job. These checks may include examination of the individual's financial and credit history; family and domestic history and other information that may test his integrity and capabilities.